1. Our prices are set out on our website in GB Pounds Sterling. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order. You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes which apply in the country to which the products are delivered. We do not accept payment in any other currency.
2. All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
3. Payment can be made by cheque, please make a cheque out for the full amount in UK Sterling to Route Publishing Ltd and send to Route, PO Box 167, Pontefract, WF8 4WW, UK
4. We endeavour to dispatch orders for physical goods as soon as we receive payment. We are currently dispatching orders within 24 hours of receipt of order. Unforeseen factors can disrupt this process and we therefore only guarantee that all products will be dispatched within 21 days of receiving payment for the order. We will notify you by email when your order has been dispatched. If customers have any special delivery needs, ie gifts, birthday presents etc, that need to be dispatched by certain dates, customers are encouraged to contact us by email in advance of making their order.
5. For purchases of downloads, an email will be sent directly after payment has been made with a link to retrieve the file for download.
6. Payments on our online shopping facility can be made by major credit or debit card and Paypal. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase and is handled securely by Paypal.
7. In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in writing. In the case of non-delivery please wait 21 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
8. Customers have the right to cancel within seven days of their order, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If a customer does cancel their order, they will have their payment refunded as soon as any dispatched products have been returned to our office. We cannot be responsible for any returned goods lost in transit, so we therefore suggest return goods are sent by recorded mail or special delivery.
9. In all instances Route Publishing Ltd shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses, including but not limited to lost profits or other economic or commercial losses.
10. We request your name and address for us to deliver purchases to you, but we will not pass on these details to any third parties.
NOTHING IN THE ABOVE GUARANTEE AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS