Terms & Conditions
- We endeavour to dispatch orders for book within 1-3 days of of receiving payment. We will notify you by email when your order has been dispatched. If customers have any special delivery needs, ie gifts, birthday presents etc, that need to be dispatched by certain dates, customers are encouraged to contact us by email in advance of making their order. Note: unforeseen factors can disrupt our delivery process and we therefore only guarantee that all products will be dispatched within 21 days of receiving payment for the order. If there is likely to be a delay, we will post a status update here.
- Payments on our online shopping facility can be made by major credit or debit card and Paypal. Payment will be debited from your account before the dispatch of your purchase and is handled securely by online payment services.
- Our prices are set out on our website in GB Pounds Sterling. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before you place an order. You are responsible for the disclosure and payment of any import duties or other taxes which apply in the country to which the products are delivered.
- All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a full refund.
- For purchases of downloads, an email will be sent directly after payment has been made with a link to retrieve the file for download.
- In the unlikely event that your product is lost or damaged in transit please contact us in writing. In the case of non-delivery please wait 21 days from the date of your order in case it has been delayed. In the case of damaged goods please retain the product and contact us within 48 hours of receipt.
- Customers have the right to cancel within seven days of their order, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If a customer does cancel their order, they will have their payment refunded as soon as any dispatched products have been returned to our office. We cannot be responsible for any returned goods lost in transit, so we therefore suggest return goods are sent by recorded mail or special delivery.
- In all instances Route Publishing Ltd shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages or expenses, including but not limited to lost profits or other economic or commercial losses.
- We request your name and address and contact details for us to deliver purchases to you, but we will not pass on these details to any third parties.
- Route Publishing Ltd is not responsible for any customs fees or import duties incurred by the customer.
NOTHING IN THE ABOVE GUARANTEE AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS